Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Felize Navidad!!



Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

I am so greatful today. The day after Christmas, the fun and sillyness, food and family all of it is fresh in my mind. While driving home from papa Stan's house yesterday, Adam looks in his mirror as he's driving and see's Kaleb gazing out the window smiling and chuckeling to himself. We asked him what he was laghing about. He said he was just thinking about the other night when he sprayed everyone in the house with spider webbs. After he said that, I got a visual of it and laughed out loud, that was really funny. It was great watching every one open presents, especially the boys, they had alot of enthusiasim.

Sarah, dispite the last week of complications looked really well. The swelling is gone and her scar is healing beautifully as well and she was in good spirit. Robin gave me some good news yesterday too! The kids played for hours, we all talked to Emi on the phone to wish her a Merry Christmas. Mark got his dad a count down to leaving office Bush 2007 calander, this I would have to say just made my day!! Why, you might wounder?!? The fact that Stan is a big Bush fan or "loyalist"(meaning no matter how stupid and contradictory the rep. party may sound you still claim to support them.) and that Mark would get him something with anti-Bush tone I found amusing. Also because I'm not a fan of Bush, never have been, the quotes were hilarius and just remind me of why I dont like him. I'll post a link to the calander site when I get it from Mark.

Anyway, just a few pics. of the wounderful weekend.



No comments: