Monday, January 1, 2007

PEACE 2007

The last few days of 2006 were really great! I spent time with my grandparents whom I love very much, went to Emi's shower to spend time with more family I enjoy so much. I was also lucky enough to spend one on one time with Emily and her awesome husband Brandon, talking and getting to know each other better. They spent New Years Eve with us at our house. We cooked pinto bean soup (my favorite dish), watched movies, laughed and joked, enjoyed a private show of all of Moqui's best tricks. At the new year I gave Emily and Brandon an angel card reading and I was able to share with them some of my favorite art by Alex Gray. Everyone should view his art in my opinion, he's phenomenal.

My prayer and hope for this year is for PEACE!!! Peace in the middle east, Africa, in America, in our homes. That prosperity and love will be the agenda of our people. I have looked threw many clips that I thought were profoundly touching, the type that carry a message. One was John Lennon's Merry Christmas video ("R" rated), this shows the life of our brothers and sisters living with war in their homes and also the suffering of families and children as an effect of war. You should know that if you chose to watch this video the real images paint an ugly picture of reality! My intention is only to share a small part of why I passionately disagree with this particular war and to encourage others who feel the same way to use this medium to share and voice themselves as well. Also to inspire action towards ending the war, either threw prayer, protest, or just being informed enough to know why this war is wrong and telling others who ASK about it. I in no way wish to push my views on others and I have the utmost respect for other peoples opinions, so please if you have something to say email me.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4-KITJIRYY


This video is touching with a message of love and hope. It made me cry and laugh and just feel good. No worries this one is "G" rated. I love you all and wish the best for all my brothers and sisters this year.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was great

Emily said...

I still need that soup recipe from you, it was delicious, despite the immediate gas from the soy-chorizo!

Lindy said...

hi- im a frind of robin's. this is something my aunt sent me. she send emails she calls Shemails. they are positive things for women. anyways after reading your blog i thought i'd share this with you!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! For 2007 my wish for you all is a year of CLARITY. This is your word for the year- CLEAR

CLEAR
Pronunciation: 'klir
Function: adjective
: easily seen through,
: easily heard
: easily visible
: free from obscurity or ambiguity
: easily understood
: capable of sharp discernment
: free from doubt
: free from guile or guilt
: unhampered by restriction or limitation:
: unencumbered by debts or charges
: free from obstruction
: free from entanglement


Be Still and know who you are.
Be Clear.