Monday, December 18, 2006

Boy Oh Boy!!






What a great weekend! We had Sarah's boys for a sleep over, the first we've had with her boys and it was so much fun to watch them play. There imaginations went wild, Kaleb and Ethan pretend to be animal doctors, good guy bad guy, lately Kaleb has been a scientist. The four of them together pretending was a treat! Of course what's a sleep over at Adam's house if there's no dog pile, well never fear, snuggles and dog piles were the highlight for us.

I actually caught the boys jumping on the beds singing in chorus and found that to be very amusing. Jack was not short on ideas for amusing everyone.

With cup cakes, pizza and a few new friends like my cousins kids Gabriel and Adrian to play with, it was a successfully fun sleep over. All the boys were within the same age groups, Kaleb, Chandler and Gabriel 5 years, Ethan and Jackson 4 years with little Adrian I think 2 or 3. Monica and her family live in Florence and it's great that she can just pop in, I love it. I wish we were closer to Sarah and her kids, even though we don't see them as much as we would like, every time the boys get together it's as if no time had lapsed from the last time they were together. Ethan and Tucker enjoy each other much like they do with Jackson, Charlotte and Moqui enjoy much of the same things as well, but don't see each other as much as I'd like either. With Christmas just around the corner and Emily coming into town I hope we can all get together and celebrate what great kids and family we have.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That video is the greatest thing that has happened to me all day, all weekend even. Thank you!!!

Robin said...

Those kids crack me up! And I want to see that kitty!

Gina said...

What great singing boys you have!