Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Daddy's Girl!



There is nothing like seeing first hand the love between a father and a daughter. Adam came into my life when my boys Kaleb and Ethan were very small. It took time for them to know each other and to know what is expected of one another in their individual relationships. For instance, Kaleb hated being tossed up for the longest time he would screech and scream every time. Now Adam and Kaleb have unique tosses, like the spiddy toss. Adam throwing Kaleb as high as possible with a half twist and Kaleb shoot web from his hands mid air. Ethan always went for the tossing, I guess he was young enough and trusting enough that it didn't phase him.

Adam as far as I have known him and according to everyone who knows him, has always loved babies. So when Moqui came along his first little baby, the love affair began. From day three he was balancing her with one hand, not long after he was tossing, twisting and balancing her and now she is a pro! Another trait Adam passed on to our little cherub, snuggling! Adam's mom showed me a letter he wrote her when he was five or six, apologizing for misbehaving, "I'm sorry. Now can we snuggle". Truly he is the best snuggles I've ever had the pleasure to encounter aside from Moqui. She doesn't have to be always on the go doing something, although she has her days. Most of the time she'll just slug in my lap, or lay her body and head on my chest and look up at me with her big toothy smile. It's awesome!

These are from last night. We took viedo that was hilarious. I'll post it when I figure out how.

This was the moon in Coolidge last night as well

3 comments:

Robin said...

I am so excited that you have joined the blogging community. I can't wait to see cute pictures of you and your family, since we don't get together as often as we should. I love you.

Emily said...

That is one happy, cute baby!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

hey michelle, you probably dont remember me, but i'm ted's girlfriend :) anyway...this blog was so cute!! I loved it~