Saturday, January 6, 2007

Bust a Move!

I am energized tonight. PBS has great programs all the time. Tonight they had featured the young brother of the Marley legacy, Damian Marley. Not only does he have this funky reggae, hip hop, fresh sound, but he's in my opinion beautiful! I think I'm in love. Anyone who knows me is already aware of my love is deep for the man Bob Marley. I also like Modestyahu for the same reason that I can get into Damain's work. They combine great music with great message, giving praise to Creator for this life and it's delivered with "one love".

So energized by his music, I found myself in my pj's, in the middle of the room movin' and shakin' what my momma gave me! Girls, you know how great it feels to move like that with no bra on, LIBERATING, or painful, depending on your cup size. Yet still liberating because you feel alive and inspired, right! Anyway, I thought I would share the love. The PBS show was way better than this video. So if you like what you see then go to the pbs.org site.


Enjoy!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi9397cVdBinr_VtCYrHD9oBf9cZkvjI6guG9F0O9KX8nnLRfdY1G4eh42CBDklXeH6eMsaLgvnkKViWJtkC9C5eN34SHf23n583l0YAm8DmKRISb9XbhWNFcindvMmHHPhx9Y1E8vxpuPe/s1600-h/Damian+Marley.jpg">

3 comments:

Lindy said...

used to be liberating until i had and nursed three babies!! now, not so much!

Robin said...

Sahke it baby, shake it!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Remote Management system for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central configuration management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!