Saturday, February 3, 2007

This weeks highlights





Well this week was a pretty cool week, more action than most. Kaleb and Ethan had their first two karate classes. The classes were intended for Ethan, but Kaleb ended up being way into it. Perhaps he would be the one to benefit, I do still have hopes for Ethan. Jonah crossed the Vail into our world Wednesday January 30th, or maybe he came through the Vail at conception!?!? That I will leave for another post. None the less Emily and Brandon's baby boy is beautiful and healthy, mom and dad of course are very happy.

My birthday was Thursday the first of February, I'm 26 now. I know, I'm just a baby. Colleen and I share a birth date, so happy birthday to my favorite mother-in-law! I asked Adam how old she is this year, "I don't even know." okay thanks anyway, I think early 50's. Robin brought her kids over to hang out with us out here in Coolidge. We were two tired mommy's with tired little girls and playful, rambunctious boys. I bought us some local mexican food, the famous pollo palimeno fried enchilada hit the spot for me. It doesn't get any more fattening than that. My neighbors brought over a pot of beautiful hyacinth, lavender with the most fantastic aroma, I cant wait to plant the bulbs for next year. One more thing, I finally finished my website and published it for the world to see! Very Exciting Indeed!
Check it out tell me if you like it. reiki-kula.com
"YES SIR." This is the standard reply from the boys now, not just in class either. I love karate!

1 comment:

Emily said...

GREAT pictures! And Wednesday was actually the 31st.