Saturday, June 2, 2007

Back To School!

So here is the brake down for going back to school. If all goes as planned I will be starting the Master Massage Therapist program in September. This program is a 1000 hours with core classes such as; kinesiology, pathology, craniolsacral, myofacial release, reflexology, therapist portfolio and so on.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The exciting part for me is the specialty courses, I can choose two different specialties to complete my degree, they are all so fantasticly wonderful this was a hard decision to make. However, I have decided to take the Zen Shiatzu (or Tui Na Asian Therapy) and Spa treatments. The spa treatments covers things like ayuvedic head massage, scrubs, lymphatic massage, stone therapy massage, aromatherapy and sedona swedish. Well you just cant go wrong there can you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Both the boys will be in school and I am currently shopping for a quality daycare provider for Moqui. The classes are mostly in the morning and are 3-4 days a week from 8:30-12:30. There is still alot to smooth out befor September, so your prayers and loving support would be appreciated emmensly.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketYep, shiatzu does incorprate the use of feet, fun huh!
Thanks so much for caring, love and blessings to all of you divine beings.

Namaste.

P.S. to see more details about the school I'm attending visit www.swiha.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Robin & I had 3 friends from high school that went to swiha, and they all really liked it.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Wow, I want to be a client of yours...

Anonymous said...

Great work.