Friday, March 23, 2007

This week.







The week is at a close and it has felt like a full one. Sunday my cousin brought her daughter Olivia over( we called her Livi all week). The boys loved having her, Moqui not so much, it took some attention away from her when she would have liked having mom to herself. Livi is 5 months old so she pretty much needed me all day with few exceptions. She went home wed. night, I survived and so did Moqui.

Ethan and Moqui all week were in the backyard having a great time, yesterday not so much because of super heavy rain spurts, but in between, you better believe they were out there.

Thursday we cleaned the boys room it´s been a good month since the last time we tackled that horrific task. I found an old school desk with all in one surface and shelves in great condition and a chair to match for 10$ at the local Coolidge thrift store. I was proud of myself for being thrifty and acquiring something I think is pretty cool! I bought it for Kaleb, he hasn't really had a designated spot for homework, this way he will have his own space. Speaking of Kaleb, I had a conference with his teacher, just a progress report basically. Academically he is doing fantastic! I´m so proud, socially not abnormal at all. You know, playing guns and super hero's in class.

Last night we all went to our neighbors house for their daughter Karen´s birthday, we were there late, playing eating cake, carne asada and fresh salsa. The boys all dressed up in costumes just for fun, it was so cute! I feel awful for Adam, he´s been driving out to Phoenix lately for extra work and is driving for a good 3 hours in heavy traffic and gets home just before bedtime. He has been in good spirits though and it´s spring break, time to get away for a few days. I think we will go to Flagstaff. I know it´s not the beach but it´s gorgeous and we have family there. We are down to 2 kittens left so if you want one you had better act fast!

That´s all for now.

3 comments:

Robin said...

You are amazing taking a five month old on with everything else! I hope you weren't wanting to kill me since I still have your play pen and all of your kids shoes. Call me soon. Love you.

Emily said...

Great pictures again. Love hearing your updates!

Lindy said...

i think moqui looks like claire...