Sunday, March 18, 2007

Miss Us!?!?







I know I've been real crappy about keeping up, sorry. Unfortunatly, I dont think I'm one who is able to journal every day or even a few times a week, there just isnt that much to report. Today I just want to do a breif update. I'm not teaching yoga right now, I feel like I realy need to focus my energy on Reiki and my home. We went to Body World 3 on wednesday, I took my sister Stephanie, Kaleb and Ethan. Considering the amount of waiting we had to do just to get into the exhibition the boys were great. The science center had alot for them to do once they got restless in the Body exhibition. I know some of you may wonder if this activity is appropriate for toddlers, I think that it is a rare oppertunity that should be embraced if you feel your child doesnt get grossed out too easily. I did see other kids there younger than Ethan even, also babies in strollers, I just wouldnt recomend it for them and also for your own sanity. It is kind of expensive (22$ adults, 16$ for kids this price includes admission for the Science Center activities) so if you go to all the trouble to go, it would be unfortunate to have to leave for a fussy baby.


Moqui is so incredible, right now she is starting to say a few words, momma, dad, hot, bebee she has a particular noise she makes for yes, but aside from that she is signing her communication aswell. She signs for baby, eat, more, no and if you ask where Moqui is, she will pat here chest. My best friends in Coolidge are a Mexican family a few houses down, the love her soo much. When the boys and I went to the exhibit wed., she stayed the day with Cecy and all here family that are visiting. When I came back they said that Moqui belonged with them because she is so Mexican! She loves to eat their Mexican food, dance to Mexican music (especial with trupets and trambones) and she likes it when they speak spanish to her to. Not only does she act a little Mexican, she responds to Spanish when it is spoken to her. Bilar, beinaca aqui, besos, adios, gracias, hola, bravo and I 'm sure more than that, but some of those words are comands and you can see that she understands. Wow, she is my joy! My sister even asked me what language was going to be her first language because she hears me speak spanish to Moqui to. I thought that was great, we're well on our way to a bi-lingual baby!


Kaleb is reading like he is in 2nd grade and he looks like he should be one to. He stands out in our family, he's so sensative about the things that he likes and dosent like. He likes to dress in this button down chruch shirt that is of course to small for him, a tie and slacks just for the day. Sometimes he is pretending to be a reporter, but most of the time if I let him this is how he would dress all the time. Ethan and Moqui dont like to get dressed at all let alone nicely, at least not without a good fight. So when I tell Kaleb to change into a t-shirt and shorts he doesnt understand why he should, nor does he want to. He is just so independant.


Ethan is a dirt worm, for the last three days he as spent almost the entire day in a sand pile that is in an empty lot across the street. He loves the texture or something, but he has always liked nothing more than being in dirt or sand. He is deffinetly ready for school, he might go to a summer kintergarden session offered by our school, this would be great to give him the confidence he needs to start somthing as big as school.


Adam and I are doing good, it has felt like a roller coaster ride of ups and downs in the last few months, currently crusing so not alot to report there anyway. Once my workshop is over at the end of the month we will have an oppertunity for more dates, much needed. My cousin Samantha is in Vegas for 3 days and I am watching her 5month old baby Olivia, so if I dont answer the phone or return phone calls right away this week you'll know I'm juggeling babies, toddlers, turtles and kittens. By the way does any one want a kitten? Let me know, I have 3 left and 1 that is bigger and potty trained. I dont know if my spell check is working, I clicked on it like 4 times and nothing happend and you all know what kind of speller I am, not a very good one, so please ignore any grammer or spelling errors you may find. Or at least try to ignore, other wise I hope you get a good laugh out of it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah!! Thanks for the update and fantastic pictures of your beautiful children!

Robin said...

Your kids are so handsome. I am glad we got to spend time with them Sat. What a beauty and sweetheart Moqui is!