Monday, July 16, 2007

A much needed GIRLS NIGHT!


Holy crap I look pregnant in this picture!

It was the first time I've seen Karen in a long time, she has just come home from Georgia. Sarah's been a busy momma to, I havent seen her in forever either. We went to Pita Jungle in Tempe, I was a little late and by the time I had said hello to everyone and sat down a handsome young gentleman had been their to get my drink order. He was so pretty, I found myself thrusted back to gitty school girl, shy, blushing and unable to articulate a complete sentence...HHAHAHAHAH! "Green Tea Please". It was great fun to find that I was not the only one he had that effect on.
Sitting on one end of the table, I was seated in front of Shawna, whom I only met once in passing at Colleen's house and had the pleasure of talking to for most of the dinner. I was mostly lost in the conversations going on at the table, about people I dont know. As we were sitting there, Abbie recieved a picture text message that someone she knew just gave birth. That was kind of cool, to be in one place experiencing one thing and knowing at the same time someone is having a completely different experiene not to far away. Anyway, I was able to find out a little about Shawna and decided that I like her, she treated me to cheese cake, so I think she likes me to. Robin and I went to the bathroom together and then headed to Target to shop for Ethan's birthday present and talk. All in all a much needed night out and good fun.

1 comment:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I'm so depressed I missed it! I was out of town...sadness.