Monday, July 16, 2007

Ethan's Birthday Fun


I'm 5 today!


My brother and sister came over to play a game of baseball in the back yard.

Moqui got in on the fun to! Here she is, surprisingly with a diaper on.

Ethan is waiting at 3rd base.
Silly Ethan, give me some lovin'!

We went to see Ratatouie, Moqui still doesnt do as well in the theater as we would all like, Adam mostly hung out with her. Still, Kaleb and Ethan had there moments while the movie was playing that they fought. Ethan stood up and Kaleb yelled at him full volume to get out of his way, he couldnt see! Arguing and fighting is apart of every day life these days, exhausting!



Take a good look at this picture, aside from the obvious lot of silly boys, above Papas head is what is called an orb. A ball of light that is said to represent a spirit. Adam said that it must be lint from the air cooler behind me. I took several pictures near that cooler and even with the camera facing it head on, no other picture has anything remotely like this in them.
Call me kooky, but it's my belief that a spirit was present and was allowing it's self to be seen. I've seen a few of these before and in my opinion, they are a reminder that thou our loved ones may be dead and no longer hold the same form you and I have, they are always with us.

Anyway, tonight is boys club at Nana's, hopefully she will take some pictures of video so I can share it with ya'll. That's all for now.

5 comments:

Robin said...

I think we will send Tucker over for Boy's club too! It was great seeing you twice, can't wait til next time! Loves to you.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Boy's club...how cute!

Emily said...

Kiss Ethan for me, sorry I missed it. Moqui looks so Brim in that shot!

Nancy Face said...

Hi, I'm Lauren's mom...your pictures are so cute!

Tori :) said...

I've seen things on the tv (like "Ghost Hunters") about orbs. I totally believe that.