Monday, August 6, 2007

Hair Vote



For those of you who haven't seen me lately, the dred's are gone! :(


However, they'll be back in a year or so, but in the mean time, I'm sporting a fun and sassy new cut.


I had been so used to my dreads that I wouldn't give them a second thought and I felt they suited me. Just FYI, if you ever want to get dreads and are considering dread perms, make sure the stylest trained with "hair police" and most importantly has done several dread perms. They can turn out fantastic at first, but if not done correctly, they can be uneven and hard to manage like mine were. JUST DO IT NATURAL if you have the patience.

Okay, so what do you think? Add your 2 cents at the top :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Absolutely "fun and sassy", also gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love the new color and cut! who did you go to?

Anonymous said...

I can't get over what a babe my son is married to. Wow! Sassy and so fun for a change! Mama

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I LOVE it!! You are such a babe.