Monday, May 21, 2007

Wouldnt You Like To Know!?!

Yeah, I know Emily, it's time for an update. Well to start Kaleb turned 6 on the 19th of May, we saw Shrek 3 in the theater and had pool fun at grandma Donna's. Kaleb also lost another tooth, top right, he looks like a fine jack-o-lanttern. This week is his last week in school. Ethan is ready for summer, everyone will be out of school and availible to play. I cant wait untill he starts school.


Moqui is taking her diaper off alot, playing with poo, and keeping Adam and I busy with the clean up duty. I swear that girl has almost a complete set of baby teeth, big baby teeth at that. All of the new teeth have broken thru the gum but are not finished rising yet. We just converted her bed into a toddler rail bed, she thinks it's great and has alot of fun playing nap and bed time games with mom and dad. She get's out 3 or 4 times befor she settles in to sleep. I'm proud of her, I can talk to her like a child (no baby talk), tell her it's time for bed, she grabs her blanket and sippy cup and crawl into her bed. We snuggle and kiss, put our hands together and pray with her befor bed. At first she would just watch, last week she started mirroring us, putting her hands together with her reverent face on. Lots of cuteness from this one.


Adam has been in Flagstaff working during the week for the last month untill last week. It was like a treat to have him around a little during the day, just coming home at night was a blessing I had taken for granted in the past. June we have a rough plan to stay in Flagstaff for the summer, Adam will paint, I might have oppertunity here and there to give treatments and we will all stay nice and cool. We are looking forward to riding bikes to all of our desired destinations, since Flagstaff is such a small cozy, bike friendly town. Sure would love to live there. We are in need of some outdoor family bonding time, Flagstaff is just what we need right now, seeing as Coolidge just does not have much to offer.


Anyone want to stay in my house for a month or 2? Yeah, that's what I thought!


Anyway, not much to report on me. Honestly there is nothing to report on me personally, pretty desperate for girls night thursday. That's it.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I am glad for the update and that we got to see your whole cute family Saturday! Can't wait for Thursday either!

Emily said...

I'm glad you'll ALL be in Flag for the summer. I'm jealous. Thanks for the update. Love you!!